Made from antibiotic-free, humanely raised American grass-fed beef. Seasoned with our house blended red meat rub and slow roasted to a perfect medium-rare. Will serve approximately 6 people.
- Let your Prime Rib sit at room temperature for 3 hours
- Preheat your oven to 200 °F
- Place Prime Rib on a baking sheet or oven safe dish
- Bake at 200 °F for 90 minutes
- Remove from oven and cover with tin foil to retain heat
- Preheat oven to 450 °F
- Once oven is heated to 450 °F, remove tin foil from the Prime Rib and put back in oven
- Roast for 10 to 12 minutes
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes
- Slice and enjoy
- Prime Rib ships at 32 °F and boxed with an ice pack, which may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all items
- Prime Rib is fully cooked and ready to eat
- We recommend consuming our Prime Rib within one week after opening
- We ship orders Monday-Friday of each week
Average weight: 3.5 lbs.
Please allow 2-3 days for shipping.