Made from antibiotic-free, humanely raised Berkshire pork. Glazed with our proprietary blend of all-natural spices, sugar, and honey granules, then slow-smoked over applewood to enhance the Berkshire flavor. Spiral sliced and ready to eat – no glaze packet to mess with!
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F
- Remove your spiral ham from its packaging and place on a baking dish or try
- Cover the spiral ham tightly with aluminum foil
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F at its most center point
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Remove aluminum foil and serve
- Spiral ham ships at 32 degrees and boxed with an ice pack, which may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all items
- Spiral ham is fully cooked and ready to eat
- We recommend consuming our spiral ham within one week after opening
- We ship orders Monday-Friday of each week
Average weight: 8 lbs.
Please allow 2-3 days for shipping.