Made from antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage breed pork and Angus beef sourced from a co-op of family owned farms in the Midwest and Colorado who are committed to a strict code of responsible animal husbandry. All salamis are naturally cured with celery powder and sea salt.
Choose any three of the following:
- Habanero Orange Salami - Made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage pork, habaneros, and orange zest, a perfect marriage for a Southwest-style kick.
- Colorado Beef Green Chile Salami – A true Colorado masterpiece. Made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised Colorado Angus beef and Pueblo Green Chile Peppers.
- Fennel Pollen Salami – Made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage breed pork. This is an old-world style recipe made with fennel pollen, white wine, and our proprietary blend of spices.
- Dry Chorizo – A traditional Spanish-style recipe made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage pork. A perfect accompaniment to a spice-up variety of dishes, or a spicy treat on its own or as part of a salumi board.
- Calabrian Chile & Vermouth Salami – Made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage pork, imported Calabrian chili peppers, and sweet vermouth. A bold, sophisticated spice balanced by a deep, smoky sweetness.
- ‘Nduja – A spreadable spicy salami made with antibiotic-free, humanely raised heritage breed pork and imported Calabrian Chile peppers. Eat it alone, with cheese, veggies, or a ‘Nduja grilled cheese sandwich (Google it and thank us later).
- Our dry salamis arrive ready to enjoy and are shelf stable until opened
- Once opened, wrap salamis tightly and store in the refrigerator
- We ship orders Monday-Friday of each week
Each salami is 5.5 oz; total package weight varies.
Please allow 2-3 days for shipping.